SAFETY & RULES
OFFICIAL RULES OF THE ROAD
We want everyone to enjoy a fun and safe 10k on race day.
We absolutely want you to run with friends and family, dress for the occasion, rock out with the bands, and even hit the slip and slide!! But please be considerate for the runners around you when doing so and try not to impede anyone’s progress along the course.
Below are a few more specifics around the do’s and don’ts for the day.
BIBS / Race Numbers
All participants must wear the officially issued race number bib registered to the wearer.
Please wear your bib on your front or side of your outermost garment from start to finish in order for you to be recognized as an official participant and so we can send you photos and your official finish time.
Participants are required to start in their designated wave. Starting in an earlier wave will result in disqualification from the BOLDERBoulder and you will not receive a finish time.
Participant race number bibs are specific personal identifiers and may not be exchanged or transferred, given or sold to any other person. The sale and/or transfer of race entries/bibs is strictly prohibited.
- Bags that are clear plastic and do not exceed 12″x6″x12″ are allowed. Learn More about the Clear Bag Policy
- Large bags, backpacks, and strollers are not permitted. Kid carrier backpacks are allowed.
- We do offer a mobile locker service ($10 race day), where you drop your gear at the start (Southeast corner of 30th & Walnut) and it will be waiting for you outside the stadium when you finish.
Running with little ones
All ages are welcome at the BOLDERBoulder and we encourage you to make the day a family affair! Backpacks are great for walking with kids that can’t do it on their own but remember, strollers and baby joggers are not allowed on the course or in the stadium.
Walking or running with friends and family
Starting in a wave ahead of yours
Anything beyond your own two feet
Refunds / Transfers
All registrations are backed by our Bolder GuaRUNtee.
Due to the 2020 Coronavirus, we have modified the GuaRUNtee to include the following options.
- Run in either the 2021 or 2022 FORTitude or BOLDERBoulder for $10 (not $20)
- We will send your GuaRUNtee code after race day. You decide which year and which race.
- Keep your race package from 2020!
Give to a friend
If you don’t intend on running, you can gift your race package to a friend to register for FREE. We can take care of this at [email protected] before August 24, 2020.
Race entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable under any and all circumstances including cancellation or postponement.