BOLDER attitude, BOULDER altitudetm
Use the interactive map above to view information on the course, mile and kilometer markers, bag drop and pick up, parking details, transportation routes and more. You can toggle on and off the different layers at the top of the map on the left side.
Sea Level is for Slackers.tm
The course’s high point is an oxygen deprived 5,391 feet above sea level, and why we have plenty of water on course. Detailed map PDFs are below so you can print any of them for the big day.
Race Day Registration. Packet Pickup. Car and Bike Parking. Runner Drop-off. Mobile Locker Drop-off. Aid. Water. Bathrooms.
Gear check. Mobile Locker pick up. Lost and found. RaceDayEXPO. Aid. Water. Bathrooms.
- Biking to the start: Turn your run into a brick workout, with a bike ride: Both the start and finish areas are close to the Boulder Creek Path. Once you get to Twenty Ninth Street there are many available bike racks. The paths along 30th Street will be closed from 5am to 9:30am, but 29th Street provides an easy alternative.
- GOOGLE BIKE PARKING – Located at 30th Street and Pearl Street, bike parking opens at 6:00am.
- Runner Drop-Offs are located near the start line at two separate points: The right lane of westbound Arapahoe Ave. between 38th St. and 30th St, and on the northbound 28th St. Frontage Road between Colorado Ave. and Arapahoe Ave.
- Parking: Paid Parking near the finish line will be available on the CU campus south of Colorado Avenue and Regent Drive. Parking near the start is available on Marine, just east of 30th.
- Emails have been sent to registrants with a link to pre-pay for parking in approved CU lots.
- BOLDERBoulder Parking Permits are now for sale here through CU Boulder. Questions about parking – call the CU Event Parking Line at 303-492-7344 or email [email protected]
- Please Carpool. We always recommend that you buddy up on driving.
- No RTD. Unfortunately, RTD eliminated the RunRide this year.