VOLRUNTEER WITH YOUR GROUP
You can help your non-profit group and help the race at the same time!
In exchange for your help on Memorial Day, we will make a donation on your behalf to your organization for each registered volunteer that works on race day. Each group has one or several specific jobs so your whole group can work together. You will receive a race VolRUNteer shirt, snack bag and a front-row seat to the World’s best 10k!
Start by registering your group, and then individuals can join your group.
As we are planning for the rescheduling of the 2020 BOLDERBoulder, we will post updated VolRUNteer information when available.
Email [email protected] for more information.
GROUP VOLRUNTEER FAQs
- Minimum Group size is 8
- Please do not over-commit to your group size. Most often, we can increase your group size later if needed
- All VolRUNteers must be a minimum of 14 years old on race day
- Each group must have a group leader aged 18 or older on race day.
- All VolRUNteer positions are approximately four hours long.
- Most positions start between 5:30 am and 9:30 am
- Positions are located at the start line, along the course, and near the stadium.
- Groups are placed in positions based on race needs and group size.
- *You may request an area (start, course, stadium), but we cannot guarantee any specific area or job.
- Once your group has signed up and been approved you will receive a group-specific link to share with individuals to register with your group. This link will also be listed on our website.
- After the race, we will make a donation to your non-profit, or the non-profit of your choice, based on the number of people who preregister and VolRUNteer on race day. Typically we donate $25 per person, although some positions do pay more.